Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

What Happened?

Ummm.... wasn't it JUST November?! What happened? I blink and we're halfway through January 2013. It's been far too long since I've blogged. I think I was pushed off the wagon - must have gotten a concussion while I was at it, because I don't remember much.

How was Christmas and New Years for everyone else? Any fun/good stories out there? I'd love to hear them! It was all a blur for us - but we did have a wonderful Christmas, with a big thanks to some new friends and neighbours for their love and generosity.

Hmmm.... I feel like most of my posts have been rants... haha... not feeling very rant like today I guess. But in interesting news, the show we were part of all summer (Million Dollar Neighbourhood) has begun airing. It started on Jan 6 @ 8:00 pm est on OWN. It's be interesting to watch how it's all played out on tv vs what happened during those weeks.

I was actually in the first episode, briefly, but they showed my interview during the bank - you just couldn't have blinked, or you would miss it! So happy that we were NOT a feature family though. If you're watching the episodes (every Sunday night at 8 pm est on OWN) I'd love to hear your thoughts on it, and I'll answer any questions that I can.

Happy 2013 - and I'm sure I'll have more rants soon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment