Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

A change in FOCUS.


So it's been ages since I've posted. There have been some big changes for me since the new year and I've spent the time figuring out some things. My focus has changed. A major change. I questioned if I was going to continue with this blog or not.... but in the end I decided to keep it.... it's just going to have a shift in focus too.

This blog was originally about a stay at home mama of 3, who was also working.

Now it's focus will shift to be more about parenting, children, and childbirth.

So why the change?

Early in the new year I found out that we were expecting again. There's nothing like a new baby to shift your focus in life!

I'm still trying to work when I can, but things have definitely changed.

From this point on I'm going to have more regular posts, but they will be less ranting... well... I'm sure I'll still have some rants lol but they won't be as "work" focused.

Looking forward to this new adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment